September 1, 2013

Is the end, but yet another beginning !!

Time flies, I have been writing the blog since early 2010 and am very honored to have made a lot of friends who shared in both our good times and bad...

This blog all started after Kitty was diagnosed to suffer from kidney degeneration in late 2009. giving me the urge to document the children's life and those precious moments together.... During the initial stage, this blog didn't have a name, as I wasn't sure whether I would continue posting after Kitty is gone...

After some serious thoughts, I decided that life has to go on regardless of what... so I named it Children of the World... as they are children from God, coming to this world to complete a special mission. Its fate that we are being bought together, and it would be fate that we will be separated at some point  as well....

So despite Yahoo Blog would soon come to a close, we would continue our postings somewhere. I need more time to find the site best suited for our blog which is largely for video positings and my preference to write in English (as its easier and faster for me). Suggestions and comments are welcomed. In the meantime, I will stop new postings till we settle in the new "home" unless something urgent happens.

So thank you all once again. Take care. God Bless and do stay in touch.

Best Regards 

Our new blog address is
http://mt-childrenoftheworld.blogspot.hk/



No comments:

Post a Comment